Starting to Write


I want to start this blog to keep friends and family updated on my life for the next 27 months! In case you HAVEN'T heard yet I have been called to be a volunteer missionary in Peru for a little over 2 years and I leave in just 2 days!
I'm so incredibly excited to be able to serve God and share the love and hope of Jesus with those I get to meet! I will update more later about what exactly I will be doing. For now I just wanted to get the ball rolling in starting this blog. I hope to update as much as possible with information and pictures of my life in Peru.

I have already been blessed SO MUCH by everyone who is praying for me and who has donated to make it possible for me to take on this new adventure serving our Lord. My team and I could use prayer for safety and to calm our nerves as we get ready to leave from Los Angeles on Friday. I can't believe the time has come already!

If you'd like to look up more information you can check out the extreme website: www.extremenazarene.org

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying for you and all the team! May God watch over you all while you are there doing His work and being the church! May you truly be His hands and feet!

nfling said...

You are going to be great, I can't wait to see what God has in store for you. I will be watching your blog like a hawk. I can't wait to see all the things that you will be doing over the next 2 years. LOVE YOU LADY